Effective date: April 15, 2016
COLLECTION AND USE
We collect the following information from you:
· Contact information such as name, email address.
· Financial information such as bank account numbers, billing address.
· Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you view, and which Services you use.
· Information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
· Assess your needs to determine suitable services or products to you.
· Send products updates or warranty information.
· Respond to customer service requests.
· Administer your account.
· Send you a newsletter, marketing communications.
· Improve our Sites for marketing effort.
· Respond to your questions, concerns and complaints.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We make your personal information available to third party to manage our advertising on the websites. Our ad networks partners use technologies to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities while using the Sites to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests. Our ad networks partners can market their products or services to you. You may opt-out of receiving our newsletters, marketing emails, direct marketing messages and request us to stop processing your information for direct marketing purposes or on other compelling legal grounds.
THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Our Sites are typically intended for general audiences. We do not knowingly collect personal information of children without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. If you believe that we may have personal information from or about a child under the age of majority, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We and our partners and vendors take commercially reasonable security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access or disclosure, except as law, court order, or other valid legal process requires such access or disclosure or we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information. If you have any questions, concerns and/or complaints about security of the Sites, you can contact us at email@example.com.